Friday, February 26, 2010

Welcome to my little corner of the world

I'm nervous, writing this first blog post. I want it to be positively perfect (forgive my alliteration)--witty, cute, and absolutely hilarious. If only I was any of those things...

SO, who am I? (This would be more fun as a game of 20 questions, but there's no one to play!).
Well, there are a few things to know about me: I am a teenager, I am a Canadian, I am a pop culture junkie and I am a chick lit lover. I love to read things and write things in lists. I love to read blogs--authors blogs, relatives blogs, industry blogs. I'm a little addicted to the internet (but really, who isn't by this point?).

I don't know how long this blog will last. I hope I can keep it up, but knowing me, it will end up being another one of the million dead blogs buried in the sad graveyard of the blogosphere. But, you never know...

Anyways, thanks for listening. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...