Friday, May 21, 2010

Throw Your Hands Up and Enjoy It!!!!

Life is pretty good right now. As always, there are lots of ups and downs. As they say,


Some good things, some bad things, some bittersweet things. Lots of things to look forward to (and lots of things to dread):

-A giant math internal assessment thingy that will take, oh, my whole life to complete (but is due next monday)
-The three day weekend! (It's Victoria Day weekend here in Canada! Nana nana boo boo!)
-A big french presentation that I don't really understand
-A french test that I am going to fail
-The Big Bang Theory finale (Sheldon gets a girlfriend! All my dreams are coming true!!!!!)


(And yes, it is that lady who played the guidance councillor on The Secret Life of the American Teenager. I don't know what to make of that)

-The culminating/exam period at my school, if life wasn't already stressful enough
-More episodes of Glee (because really, when is that a bad thing?)
-A big philosophy test that's worth 10% of my final grade (ahhhhh!!!!!)
-Sex and the City 2!

(and I don't care if the trailer looks awful. Aidan is coming back! Nothing else matters!)

-I have rented four craptastic films to watch this weekend: Leap Year (which is a total Chasing Liberty rip off, but whatever), Charlie Bartlett (which has that girl from Raise Your Voice/Nick & Nora's Infinite Playlist, if anyone was interested), Post Grad (Hello! Alexis Bledel, Gilmore Girls. No more information needed. Also, Jane Lynch. I can't not watch it), and Carolina (an obscure Julia Stiles film that I am going to rewatch for the sixth millionth time).
-Math test (please, just kill me now. It will be much less of a blood bath)
-New Ann Brashares book!

(oh, how I love her writing. I'd read her describe dog dung)

-Summer is almost here!!!!!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm sorry, but this could go on forever. Summer rocks an infinite number of exclamation marks. I'll end the post here, but the exclamations will never end).

'Til Later

Katherine

!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...