Monday, November 1, 2010

There are not enough adjectives to describe how excited I am because...

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD HAS RIGHTED ITSELF!!! LIFE IS GREAT, AMAZING, EXTRAORDINARY, FANTASTIC, AND EVERY OTHER POSITIVE ADJECTIVE EVER INENTED!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!

Of course, only one thing could make me this happy. And if you've read this post or this post, you'll know what it is. Yes. You saw that right. You know what's coming. A Drumroll Please...

CHUCK AND BLAIR GOT BACK TOGETHER (! x infinity) 

I am soooooo happy. It's been so long!! I mean, yes, it was a stupid way for them to get back together. But who cares about how. I'm just happy that it happened. I mean look how cute they are: 



I know this may be only temporary. But I'll take all I can get. After a season full of Serena sabotaging (which they still haven't explained by the way, and it's getting ANNOYING) and stupid European girlfriends and Dan's fake baby (dear lord), I finally get my moment. After suffering through all of that, hoping for one little Chuck and Blair moment, it finally happened.

I'm just so happy. It's been a bad season for my favourite couples. Booth got a girlfriend, so Booth and Brennan won't get together. Erica's interested to Adam, not Kai, so nothing's happening there. Rebecca left Justin (and left the show!). I needed something good and there's nothing better than a good Chair reunion. You know I love me some Chair (or some Bluck--which ever you prefer). 

YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...