Friday, March 18, 2011

SURPRISE!

I have a surprise for you! A really boring video where you have to hear my really annoying voice! 


I've seen a lot of the videos that April from Good Books and Good Wine does, and I always find them interesting and adorable. And, I had a huge stack of books that I was very excited about, but didn't want to take a bunch of time to type about. It seemed like a good time to try the whole video thing. Tell me what you think. 

Of course, I have a few notes, a few caveats, a few warnings:

-Yes, I know my voice is really annoying. I know, most people say this, but I really mean it. Because people tell me this all the freaking time. Sometimes in a polite way, like, "your voice carries", and sometimes in a less polite way, like, "will you please shut up". So, if you're watching the video and thinking I have most annoying voice ever, I guarantee you that you're not the first person to think that. 

-I tried really hard to not show my face in the video. Partly because I hadn't had a shower yet, and my hair looks like crap. Partly because I want to maintain a little bit of my mystique. 

-What you see behind the books is my window seat and the stain glass window in my room. In case you were wondering about that, for some odd reason. 

I'll probably never do this again, but I wanted to try it out. If you like it for some strange reason, please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...